Registration for Chiropractors
- Must be currently licenced with regulatory college (i.e. College of Chiropractors of Ontario)
- Must have acupuncture within the scope of the applicants practice by law
- Chiropractors registered in Ontario, Alberta, and Newfoundland can take our course
- If you are registered elsewhere, please contact us for more information
- Determine if you are eligible to register (see eligibility criteria)
- Plan ahead to qualify for our early bird discount (50% off tuition)
- Fill out the registration and credit authorization form by
- Await for Dr. Trinh and the Admissions Committee to review all applications and to approve your application
- Upon approval you will be sent additional information about course enrollment
*Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the program you registered in satisfies the minimum requirements of your regulatory body.
Register now by clicking here or visiting https://acupuncture.mcmaster.ca/acupay/
- It is recommended that you take the
Extended Fundamental Level (For Chiropractors Only) and the Fundamental Level Exam.
- You will receive up to 200 hours of attendance, 50 of which are contact hours and the other 150 are out of class self-study hours.
- If you successfully complete the Fundamental Level Exam, you will be awarded an 11x17'' certificate from McMaster University