Registration for Physiotherapists
- Must be currently licenced with regulatory college (i.e. College of Physiotherapists of Ontario)
- Must have acupuncture within the scope of the applicants practice by law
- Physiotherapists registered in Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, and Newfoundland can take our course
- If you are registered elsewhere, please contact us for more information
How to determine which program to register in:
- Determine if you are eligible to register (see eligbility criteria)
- Plan ahead to qualify for our early bird discount (50% off tuition)
- Fill out the registration and credit authorization form by
- Await for Dr. Trinh and the Admissions Committee to review all applications and to approve your application
- Upon approval you will be sent additional information about course enrollment
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the program you registered in satisfies the minimum requirements of your regulatory body.
- You will receive up to 100 hours of attendance for the Fundamental Level, 50 of which are contact hours and the other 50 are out of class self-study hours.
- You will receive up to 50 contact hours for the Core Fundamental Level
- If you successfully complete the Fundamental Level Exam, you will be awarded an 11x17'' certificate from McMaster University
Register now by clicking here or visiting https://acupuncture.mcmaster.ca/acupay/
*Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the program you registered in satisfies the minimum requirements of your regulatory body.